Ingredients;- 200 gms. Chicken Mince
- 50 gms. Green Curry Paste
- 400 ml Coconut Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 50 gms. Small Green Aubergine
- 5 gms Basil
- 2 Red Chilles
- 2 Kaffir (Citrus) Leaves
Preparation1. Put a medium sized pan on the heat, add the coconut milk and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add the green curry to the pan and stir it untill mixed, bring to the boil.
3. When the curry is boiling, add the chicken mince using a teaspoon. The aim is to make round ball shaped mince balls.
4. Cook for 10 minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
5. Add the fish sauce, salt, sugar, red chillis, aubergines, citrus leaves, basil (basically all the other ingredients) and stir it for a few seconds over the heat to warm them through.
6. Turn the heat off and serve it warm with hot rice or rice noodle.